Permanent Employment by British American Tobacco Under Global Graduates Programme
About BAT Nigeria
- BAT Nigeria aim is to make the most positive contribution to Nigeria’s society and economy while achieving our goal of sustaining our leadership of the Nigerian tobacco industry.
- BAT is the No.1 manufacturer and marketer in Nigeria’s tobacco sector.
They manufacture and distribute 12 brands in Nigeria and our distribution network has brought about dramatic volume and share growth.
- They are a part of the world’s most international tobacco group with brands sold in 180 markets.
About the Graduate Global Programme
BAT Global Graduate Programme is a unique programme that offers you a real job from day one. It develops your potential through world-class training, connects you with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from across the globe and ultimately sets you up for a successful career ahead.
It’s fast-paced, it’s exciting, it’ll stretch you to the limit and prepare you for a management role in just 12 months. If you have what it takes, then no other organisation offers a graduate experience quite like BAT’s.
Job Title: Global Graduate Finance
Job Number: 16046
Appointment Type: Permanent
Essential Education and Experiences
- A university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent
- Completed your National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new thing
How to Apply: Visit BAT Career page to start your application.
Need Clues to a Successful Application?
Click on the documents below for more about the selection process and tips for completing a successful application
You will need PDF or Adobe or Acrobat Reader on your computer or mobile device before you can download and read the guides above.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Jobs for Graduates (Bsc and HND), OND, NCE and Others
- UBA Job Vacancies for OND: Banking Trainee Positions
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Jobs at P&G. See Details
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Jobs for Graduates and Experienced Applicants
- MTN Jobs for Graduates of Accounting, Banking & Finance, Bus. Admin, Economics, Computer, Elect/Elect, Statistics, Law and Mathematics