HND/BSC CONVERSION PROGRAMME AND ADMISSION AT BABCOCK UNIVERSITY
Babcock University is a private Christian co-educational Nigerian university owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nigeria. The university is located at Ilishan-Remo equidistant between Ibadan and Lagos. Enrolment was about 6,000 as of 2009 and counting still today.
The Babcock Centre for Executive Development now offers the following courses for the Higher National Diploma (HND) Conversion Program
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
The following are information about the program
- Duration: 2 Years
- Tuition: ₦ 250,000 (Per Session)
- Application form: ₦ 2,350 (Online)
- Admission Requirement: HND, SSCE Result, 6 Credits, NYSC Certificate
- Date of Resumption: to be announced later
Note: Interested Applications may visit http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start their application.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- Top-up Degree in Nigeria and Abroad: Programme to Convert HND to Bsc
- HND vs Degree in Nigeria: 3 Ways Out for HND Holders
- EKSU Direct/Top Up Degree Form is Out: Procedures, Requirements, Price and Closing Date
- Abolishing HND and Bsc Dichotomy: Latest Thing You Must Know
- Al-Hikmah University Top-Up (Degree/HND Conversion) Form is Out. See Details