Augustine University Clearance Documents for Newly Admitted Students.
This is to inform all 100 level students of Augustine University, Ilara for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management of the university has issued an important notice on resumption details. See the resumption information below;
Dear AUI prospective student, Congratulations again on your provisional admission to Augustine University. You are yet to accept your admission to AUI.
This is a gentle reminder of the University’s resumption date for 100 Level students which is published on the University website within the 2020/2021 Academic Calendar.
For resumption next Monday, you are to come with the following documents;
- Evidence of Payments
- Original credentials for sighting
- At least 4 passport photographs
- 2 recommendation letters from former school and Church/mosque
- Minimum of 5copies of every of the following where applicable
- Birth Certificate (All candidates)
- Transcript for (DE and TS candidates only)
- JAMB admission letter (for Transfer candidates only)
- AUI Provisional Admission letter (All candidates)
- AUI Portal generated Profile form (All candidates)
- UTME result printout (UTME candidates only)
- A’L/OND/GCE (DE candidates only)
- SSCE/GCE/NECO result (All candidates)
Visit your portal to know what to do to accept the admission after which you will gain access to the students’ portal: https://augustineuniversity.edu.ng/application.
Follow the link below to view information on accommodation: https://augustineuniversity.edu.ng/Content?read=12&head=Accommodation
For different meal plans: https://augustineuniversity.edu.ng/Content?read=9&head=Payments+%26+Fees
Congratulations on your admission.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.