Auchi Poly Acceptance Fee, Clearance & Registration Procedure for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This is for both ND, HND, and Post HND New Students.
Following the release of Auchi Poly Admission List for 2020/2021 session, we are pleased to show you the Polytechnic’s acceptance fee payment deadline, clearance procedure and other vital information.
Auchi Poly Registration Procedure
- Step One: If your name is on the Auchi Poly Admission List, go to your department for clearance, to determine if you are qualified.
- Step Two: If cleared proceed to accept offer of admission online and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges.
- Step Three: Proceed to register for your courses online.
- Step Four: Print copies of the registration form and submit two(2) copies to your school officer.
- Note: Your admission will be cancelled if you are not registered within two(2) weeks.
All admitted students are required to do Acceptance and pay Administrative charges on or before the 17th of February 2020.
All New and Returning Students are required to login into the students Control Panel, Print and Fill the Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (Print Form) and submit same to Auchi Poly Cottage Hospital
CLICK HERE to login.
Please, be guided.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.