2020/2021 ATIBU UNIVERSITY, OYO STATE ADMISSION EXERCISE FOR UTME AND DE APPLICANTS
|ATIBA University official logo|
Atiba University, Oyo State Background
The university is situated at Km 5, Oyo-Iseyin Road, Oyo Township, Oyo State of Nigeria.
On March 8, 2018, the authorities of both Atiba University, Oyo led by Alhaji Abdulrahman Idris (BOT Chair) and Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife (OAU) led by Vice-Chancellor and the Principal Officers met in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife to plan a practical roadmap for the development and growth of Atiba University. The university will be under the academic and administrative mentoring of OAU for a five-year probationary period. OAU will provide expert advice on some core academic and administrative issues. The choice of OAU is deliberate because OAU has established a long tradition of academic excellence and a high standard of behavior which is expected to guide and nurture the new school into academic maturity.
List of (NUC) Approved at the University
- B. NSc. Nursing Science
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc Microbiology
- B. Sc Computer Science
- B. A English
- B. Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.M.L.S. Medical Laboratory Science
Admission Requirements and Eligibility
UTME Applicants (100 level Admission)
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a JAMB score of 140 and above,
- Candidates who scored at least 140 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University, Oyo in the UTME and are seeking a change of institution.
- Candidates who scored below 140 in the JAMB UTME or who are yet to write the UTME and are seeking admission into One-Year Basic Studies Programme (JUPEB).
- JUPEB is designed to prepare students for the examination conducted by the consortium of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be admitted through JAMB Direct Entry into 200 level degree programmes offered by Atiba University, Oyo.
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in admission year.
Direct Entry Applicants (200 level Admission)
- Candidates must have obtained JAMB Direct Entry form (DE) and chose Atiba University as their first or second choice university.
- Candidates who did not choose the university but obtain DE
- Candidates must possess at least two passes at the Advanced level with G C E Level or approved equivalent credit passes in three other subjects at not more than two sitting.
- Or at least at three passes at the Advanced level (GCE A Level, HSC, JUPEB Diploma) with G C E O’Level or approved equivalent credit passes.
- Or Passes in two recognised NCE subjects with GCE O’Level credit equivalent in three other subjects. Education is accepted as a third A’Level subject for those taking courses in education
- Candidates who successfully pass the final examination of the following institutions shall also be considered eligible for admission:
- International Baccalaureate obtained from accredited Institutions with relevant grading
- National Diploma from Polytechnics or Colleges of Technology
- The Defense Academy certificates
|Atiba University entrance|
Method of Application and Payment
- The student application portal enables you to fill our admission form online where you provide all relevant information required to successfully process your application. You will also be able to upload your documents and make all the necessary payments. During the application process, you are required to pay the Application fee of N 10,000. Fill form online on the university’s admission portal
- You can also apply by obtaining our application form by visiting the University Registry or any of the liaison offices upon the payment of the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only into the following University accounts.-ATIBA UNIVERSITY, Skye Bank Plc. (4091094349) and First Bank Plc. (2013205995). Forms can also be downloaded from the University website.
- You can also obtain application form directly at the following Liaison Offices. After filling the form, you can submit back to the office or take it to campus for submission
- Abuja Liaison Office: Plot 59, Lobiti Crescent, Stallion Estate, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 08028184477, 08091253333
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Liaison Office: Zone B, Block 9, Plot 8, OAU Central Market, Ile-Ife. Tel: 09030193403
- Ibadan Liaison Office I: Kamarise House, Academy Area, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Tel: 08120225080
- Ibadan Liaison Office II: 138,SPAACO Building, Liberty Road, Ibadan. Tel:08023409231,07038022133
- Lagos Liaison Office I: Block B2, Suite14, 61/65, Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos State. Tel: 08159779266
- Lagos Liaison Office II: “, Baga Close, off Kirikiri Road,Olodi Apapa,Apapa, Lagos ,Tel: 08168199319
- Lagos Liaison Office III: Office of the Registrar, Institute of Corporate & Business Affairs Mgt.(ICAM), Suite 59,Phase5, LSDPC Complex, Oba Ogunji Road, Ogba, Lagos. Tel: 08035026119
- Osun Liaison Office: The Phoenix Institute, No 8, Ajigbona Junction, Behind Adewap Filling Station, Ondo Road, Modakeke. Tel: 08162505033,08111051396
What is Next After the Application
- Once we have received your application, your admission is processed. You will be notified through the contact details you provided if your application was successful and you have been offered provisional admission into Atiba University or if it was rejected.
- Once you have been offered provisional admission, you are required to pay the Acceptance fee of N 50,000 within 2 weeks of the offer to signify your acceptance of the admission. If after this period, the University does not receive your payment, it may be assumed that you are no longer interested in the offer and thus may proceed to fill your space.
- A student that has successfully accepted the admission offer by paying the prescribed fee can then proceed to pay Tuition and other fees and register courses. All students will undergo a medical examination upon resumption
Contacts and Supports
For further enquiries, kindly contact The Registrar, Atiba University, Oyo.
Tel: 08059952137, 08033287535, 08103494152, 07056229255
Atiba University Fees/Tuition
- Academic Acceptance Fees N50,000.00
- Accommodation Fees N80,000.00
- Academic Tuition
- B.Sc. Biology ₦ 300,000.00
- B.sc Microbiology ₦ 300,000.00
- B.Sc. Chemistry ₦ 300,000.00
- B.Sc. Biochemistry ₦ 300,000.00
- B.Sc. Mathematics ₦ 300,000.00
- B.Sc. Physics ₦ 300,000.00
- B.Sc. Computer Science ₦ 300,000.00
- B.A. English ₦ 200,000.00
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies ₦ 200,000.00
- B.Sc. Economics ₦ 200,000.00
- B.Sc. Accounting ₦ 200,000.00
- B.Sc. Psychology ₦ 200,000.00
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance ₦ 200,000.00
- B.Sc. Business Administration ₦ 200,000.00
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance ₦ 200,000.00
- B.Sc. Political Science ₦ 200,000.00
- B.NSc. Nursing Science ₦ 400,000.00
- B.M.L.S. Medical Laboratory Science ₦ 400,000.00
Best Related Posts
- MOOR PLANTATION Federal College of Agriculture Admissions: Post UTME, ND PT and HND Procedures
- UI Affiliate at Oyo Special Post UTME/DE Form is out. See Cut Off Mark, Price and Date
- FCE Oyo (Special) Post UTME For is out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Dates
- ADEYEMI COE Post UTME/DE form is out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date.
- YABATECH Post UTME/Degree Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Dat