Workforce Group is Nigeria’s leading Human Resource and Business Support Solutions provider. Incorporated in August 1994, we offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
One of this firm’s clients – among which could be Stanbic Bank Plc, FirstBank Nigeria Plc, Union Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Access Bank Plc etc is for the post of Graduate Transaction Officer.
- Provision of reception support service to our staff
- Operation of the telephone
- Maintenance of the reception area
- Communicate effectively with staff and visitors to the company
- Receipt and distribution of all mails to the company
- Professional appearance.
- Responds to mails sent to the company’s mailbox.
- Keeps records of incoming and outgoing mails.
Education Requirements and Experience
- HND. in any field
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
How to Apply
Applicants should visit the online form, fill and submit.
What to Expect After the Application
- ICS will contact you after receiving and reviewing your application
- You should subscribe to this blog for any possible follow up news about this offer.
- You will be invited for a Computer-based test (CBT) if you’re successful
- After the test, you will be invited for an oral interview
- If you’re successful in the two, you will be offered job under the bank they’re recruiting for
Best Related Posts
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Jobs for Graduates (Bsc and HND), OND, NCE and Others
- FirstBank of Nigeria Jobs: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme Now Opened
- UBA Job Vacancies for OND, Graduates and Experienced Applicants
- Diamond Bank Plc Jobs for Graduates, Bsc, HND, OND and Others
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment: What Prospective Applicants Should Know