Let’s focus on those admission seekers who had been already offered on JAMB CAPS or school portal but are yet to go back to the CBT centre and do re-uploading of O’level results.
Should you’re not aware, some schools and JAMB had sent notices to candidates that they should return to the CBT centres to re-upload their SSCE results in order to be offered admission. This stand has caused some confusion. Some believed the warning was meant for all UTME and DE candidates. Some believed it’s only meant for those who used awaiting results during UTME/DE registration.
Both sides are correct and I’ll explain.
The warning is strictly for:
- the candidates who didn’t take their results to CBT centre for scanning and uploading during the UTME registration. These candidates included those who are awaiting WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAI, ND, NCE, IJMB, JUPEB, HND, or BSC results and,
- those who forgot their results homes when they went for the registrations.
Hence, if you fall into any of these categories, you must return to the CBT centre and do the right thing.
The other side that says the warning was meant for everybody can be right too.
I’d got the notice that some CBT didn’t upload your result during the UTME/DE registration due to some technical issues – even though you gave it to them. This is why you don’t have to be overconfident that you’re sure your O’level was scanned and uploaded.
This latest development has forced those candidates who had earlier uploaded to return for re-uploading. And I do support that too.
NOTE: If your school has released the admission list and you merit to be on it, but your name is still missing, it could be due to your O’level not uploaded. Take action now.
If I’ve been offered admission, do I have to re-upload?
Congratulations on your admission. This question takes me back to the topic of focus.
Once, you have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS, it simply meant your O’level result has earlier been uploaded. In other words, JAMB wouldn’t have given you admission in the first place, if you or CBT centre has not uploaded your SSCE results. That’s how it works.
Now that you’re on CAPS, shun the idea of returning to the CBT centre for re-uploading. I’m sure if you check your O’level status by now, it would be there. If however, it’s not there, even though offered admission, please return to upload the results notwithstanding.
Kindly take a moment to share this post to save some applicants from being exploited by some cruel CBT centres. It equally means a lot to me.
Best Related Posts
- How to check if Your SSCE Result Has Been Truly Uploaded to JAMB Website/Portal
- What Candidates Should Do If Offered Admission For a Different Course in JAMB CAPS
- Admission Given on JAMB CAPS but Not on School Portal. Here is Why and What to do
- Admission is Given on School Portal But Not on JAMB CAPS. Here is Why and what to do.
- How to Print JAMB Admission Letter and Original JAMB Result