Air Force Institute of Technology, AFIT Fees Payment Procedure for Fresh Students 2020/2021. This is for both ND and Degree Students. The procedure is also for both School (tuition) and acceptance fees.
We are pleased to inform all new students of Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) that the procedure to pay acceptance/school fees for 2020/2021 session has been released.
This is for both National Diploma (ND) and Degree newly admitted students.
Please note that the acceptance fee for AFIT Fresh students is Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) only.
AFIT PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF FEES FOR THE NEW DEGREE AND ND STUDENTS.
Find below the guidelines for payment of acceptance and other fees into the Air Force Institute of Technology. This information is for the newly admitted ND and BEng/BSc students ONLY.
- Go to AFIT Website (https://afit.edu.ng), Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
- Enter your JAMB Reg No (for ND and Degree Students. Procedure for other categories will be available soon) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
- You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
- On your dashboard, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end.
- After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, Print your Acceptance Fee, AFIT Provisional Admission Letter and other forms.
- Proceed to pay other fees as found on your page and follow through to the end.
- Update your Bio-data and Next-of-kin information to enable you print your schedule of fees receipt.
- The list of documents and items to come with is on your AFIT Provisional Admission Letter. Ensure you come with them for documentation on the Wednesday, 15th January 2020.
RECOMMENDED: How to study Effectively [When, Where and How Long].
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.