Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is now on sale. The deadline to apply is 16th April 2021. Form cost N5,000. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Community Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery, and Community Midwifery programmes:
- Interested Candidates must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics, at not more than two sittings for Basic Midwifery and Post Basic Nursing.
- In addition, a Post Basic Nursing candidate must be a Registered Midwife with a current practicing license.
- For Community Nursing and Community Midwifery programmes, the candidate must have four credits to include: English Language, Biology and any two from the above subjects.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
Payment for the Application form at the rate of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only, must be made through Remita with generated RRR Payable to Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola at any BANK.
Follow the procedure below to generate the RRR from Remita:
- Go to Remita.net and search for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery. When it comes out, click on it.
- It will take you to THIS PAGE
- Under name/service of purpose, select SALES OF FORM
- Enter your name, phone number, and email in the respective columns and click on submit.
- take the invoice to any bank of your choice and make payment.
Thereafter the form should be collected at the College, along Lamido Zubairu Road (Yola Bye pass) on presentation of the Remita payment receipt.
All completed forms MUST be returned on or before 16th April 2021.
- ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS ON: 19th April, 2021
- WHILE INTERVIEW IS AS FROM 26th April, 2021.
Note: WE DONT SALE OUR FORMS ONLINE PLEASE
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.