This is to inform the general public and prospective applicants that the Achievers University Owo admission informs for Postgraduate programs and IJMB are on sales. Below are the details as regards:
Achievers University Postgraduate Studies
- PGD & M.Sc. in Accounting, Business Administration, and Computer Science and Information Technology
- MBA Business Administration (Professional)
Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- PGD: Candidates must have a minimum of 3rd Class Division degree from Achievers University, Owo, or any other recognized university in the proposed programme of study. Holders of professional diplomas such as HND or equivalent are eligible to apply.
- M.Sc.: Candidates must have a minimum of a 2ndClass Lower Division degree in the proposed programme of study from Achievers University, Owo or any other recognized university.
- MBA: Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with at least a Second Class Lower Division from Achievers University or any other recognized university or professional qualifications such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN or ACIT. Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit in a relevant discipline must have, in addition, a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 to qualify for admission.
- Candidates are to pay a sum of N10,000 to Ecobank Plc Account No 5282011354 or cash at the Bursary of the University.
- Evidence of payment should be attached to the application forms, which should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, Achievers University, Owo.
- Candidates can also obtain the admission forms by paying cash at the Registry of the University.
Achievers University JUPEB Admissions
- Candidates who successfully complete the ONE-YEAR programme, after examinations administered by JUPEB, will gain Direct Entry admission to 200 Level Degree programmes of Achievers University and other Universities in Nigeria.
- The University, through highly qualified tutors, provides intensive lectures in relevant subject combinations by highly qualified tutors in line with the JUPEB syllabus in the following subject combinations:
- BCP- Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- GLR-Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG-Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- BEG-Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG/Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Government
JUPEB Admission Requirements
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sitting in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
Achievers University Method of Application and Payment
Candidates can process admissions by:
- Downloading the forms by clicking on “Admissions Form”
- Note that your will need PDF reader or Adobe Reader on your device to download and print the form
- You can also obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or any of the screening centres
- Candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Zenith Bank Plc – Account No. 1015462070 and evidence of payment attached to application forms, which should be submitted to the Office of the Director of AU-FAP, Achievers University, Owo.
JUPEB Subject Combinations
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (COSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
B.Sc. Public Administration – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CONAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology – BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – BCP
- B.Sc. Geology – CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science – CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science – BCP
Achievers University Flexible Academic Programmes (AU-FAP)
Candidates can process admission by:
AU-FAP offers Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree programmes in the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Political Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- O Level Certificate Holders (O Level credits in five relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) – 5 Years
- A Level, JUPEB, ND and NCE holders in relevant disciplines – 4 Years
- HND/B.Sc. in relevant disciplines – 2 Years
The programmesare designed for working and non-working students as lectures hold during the weekends.
Application forms can be obtained from:
The University Registry
By click on the “Download Form” button below at the cost of N10,000 payable to Ecobank Plc Account No. 5282039880.
For futher information, contact the following: Bayode: 0803-374-6527, Adebayo: 0803-343-2195, Bunmi: 0703-847-7064
Best Related Posts
- University of Ghana (UG) School of Medicine And Dentistry and Gulf Medical University (GMU) Transnational Medical Programme
- FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission: Procedures to Apply for M.Sc., M.A. and Ph.D programs
- Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Postgraduate Admission Form: Step by Step Guides
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Postgraduate Courses (Ph.D, M.Phil, Msc PGD Dip), Guidelines and Admission Details
- DELSU JUPEB – Gain 200 Level Admission After a year Program. See Guidelines, Price and Closing Date.