Adeyemi College of Education, ACEONDO Post-UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on sale. Their post utme cut off mark is 140 for NCE aspirants and 180 for Degree Aspirants. The Post-Utme form costs N2,000. See how to apply and other details below.
The management of the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO), is now selling its Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: The school management has reopened the post utme registration portal. Details below:
This is to notify candidates who scored 180 and above for degree programmes and 140 and above for NCE programmes that Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo Post UTME Portal has been re-opened. Interested candidates should apply and make Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo their institution of first choice.
Please note that vacancies are only available in the underlisted degree courses:
- Agricultural Science
- French Language
- Yoruba Language 6) Religious Studies
- Integrated Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Home Economics
- Fine and Applied Arts
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Sunday 23rd May, 2021.
Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
The College hereby invites the following categories of candidates for its Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- For Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks
- For NCE Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 140 marks
- For Direct Entry (DE): Candidates who possess a minimum of 8 points in their NCE final examination
- Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First Choice.
- Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of First Choice and are interested, are expected to change their Institution of First Choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to OAU, Ile-Ife) for the Degree programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, for the NCE programme, before applying.
- Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit the Hard Copy of their NCE result to the Division of Admissions in the College.
How to Apply for Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME.
Candidates are to visit aceondo.net to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00. via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
- Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eye glasses or Veil.
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
- Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
- Cross-check your entries properly.
- Submit your application form.
- Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
- Candidates whose O’Level Results are not ready should wait until it’s release before applying.
- Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
- Candidates are advised to provide an active email address(es) and phone number(s)by which they could be contacted.
- The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE: The deadline for the submission of the application form which should be done online is 17th January 2021.
For Further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 0803-833-8936, 0706-282-4180, 0803-465-9681, 0806-658-0030, and 0803-584-1342 and/or send email to this address: [email protected] or visit the College website www.aceondo.edu.ng
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.