You need a job and think Diamond Bank. Then, you’re on the right page to know if the bank is currently recruiting. Not only that, you’ll learn all it takes to be offered the bank job. This post will show you what they look for in their prospective job seekers.
You can check their official career page to know if they’re currently recruiting. But before then, below are all you must know about this bank’s recruitment exercise. Reading to the end will be so beneficial, guide you step by step and gives you an edge in securing a position.
Diamond Bank has career custom that aims to discover young talented individuals and empower them to achieve full potentials in their career path. The bank was recently honoured the Best Trainer of the Year award from the Industrial Training Fund (ITF). With this position, fresh graduates are the main focus of the bank.
You’re needed by Diamond Bank if you’re a fresh Graduate
Like some other banks, Diamond Bank wants more of fresh graduates. They are committed to continuous training and development programs, exquisite professional courses from best hands within and outside the country.
With that said, you may want to know if you’re good to go. Below is the list of what the bank looks for in the prospective graduate applicants.
Diamond Bank Jobs Require Degree Graduates
Graduate (Full-Time programme), regardless of Discipline. You heard me! You must be a graduate of any course but NOT part-time programme. And you know why? See the next requirement.
Diamond Bank Jobs Requires Post NYSC Discharged Certificate
You see, as a graduate of a full-time programme, you’re qualified to serve at NYSC (provided you’re not over-aged). However, if you’re a part-time or distance learning graduate, you’re exempted or excluded from NYSC. Hence, look elsewhere.
In the same vein, HND holders or lower are not the bank’s favourites. You may rarely see their job adverts asking for HND holders to put in. Yet, consider checking their existing vacancies, right below this post to try your luck.
Diamond Bank Accepts Lower Grades
But not pass! You can apply for their graduate programme with as low as second class lower.
Every bank loves post graduate records, but that is not any compulsory prerequisite to work with Diamond.
SSCE Results with at least 5 Credit Passes Including Mathematics and English.
Well, you’re asking – what the f**k? Every graduate must already have that, you said. No. Some courses may not compulsory Maths and English while seeking admission. And since they accept applications from all fields, they need to warn you – not to apply with a deficiency in English and/or Mathematics.
How to Apply for Diamond Bank Jobs
Follow the steps below to fill application for their vacancies
- Visit Diamond Bank job application page. This page will display a box to enter your email.
- Enter your email and click verify. Note here: if after verify you see an error, it may be a temporary issue – retry. But if it persists, it may mean no vacancies at the present – try to visit them any time later.
- A verification code will be sent to your email. Remember to check your Spam if you do not find the email in your inbox
- Copy verification and paste in the box provided on the website
- Then, complete registration.
- You’ll be redirected to the login page.
- Login and proceed with your application
What is Next After Application for Diamond Bank Jobs
Once your application is successful, you may need to print out the application confirmation page. Diamond Bank invites its applicants for tests and later, interviews. Make sure your mobile phone is always active to receive SMS or call for their test. Also, check your email from time to time for such an invitation.
Ready to apply for Diamond Bank Plc vacancies? Visit their career page to see which openings you qualified for.
If currently all vacancies are closed, kindly subscribe to this blog to receive future job updates from the bank and others.
Best Related Posts
- UBA Job Vacancies for OND, Graduates and Experienced Applicants
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Jobs for Graduates (Bsc and HND), OND, NCE and Others
- Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Application/Recruitment Form: What You Must Know
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Form is Out. See Qualifications, Positions and How to Apply
- Npower Gives Link to Apply for N-Build Intakes: See How To Apply