2020/2021 AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform the public, parents, sponsors and eligible applicants that Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria admission form for undergraduate applicants into 100 level and 200 level courses through UTME and Direct Entry application is finally out. All the concerned should take note as follows according to management release.
2020/2021 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE HOLDS FROM MONDAY 12TH OCTOBER TO SATURDAY 14TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
ABU Post UTME/DE Screening Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have taken part in the UTME and written four subjects right for their proposed degree courses in the university
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria only considers candidates who have chosen them as their institution F1RST CHOICE institution (most preferred).
- Applicants must equally partake in the Computer-Based Testing (CBT) screening through starting at 8:00am daily from (date to be announced later).
- Ahmadu Bello University Cut-off mark to be eligible for the post UTME is 180 and above.
- DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO PAY SCREENING FEE AND REGISTER
- Both UTME and DE applicants must equally have at least 5 credit passes in not more than two sittings for the subjects relevant to their proposed courses in the university.
ABU Post UTME/DE Method of Registration and Payment
- Registration for the screening exercise commences from Monday 12th October to Saturday 14th November 2020.
- To register, candidates are required to tog into https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Registration.
- Applicants are required to pay The Sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only as the screening fee.
- Payment can EITHER be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa or MasterCard) OR by printing the ferrule retrieval reference (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Commercial Bank. Candidates need not to travel to Zaria to make payment.
- On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the printout of their schedule slip which carries their Passport Photograph and a printout of the UTME result MUST be submitted on the day of the screening.
- UTME Candidates should please note that –
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for a payment made Into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records
ABU Post UTME Screening and Schedule
VENUE OF SCREENING UTME
Candidates should report to the venue of the screening indicated on their schedule slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
Best Related Posts
- FUOYE Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Poly Ibadan Admissions: Post UTME/ND FT Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- EKSU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNILAG Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- FUBK Post UTME Form: Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date