This is to inform the general public, and especially the concerned candidates that the long-awaited 1st batch admission list for the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria is finally out.
Checking Admission Status on the School Portal
Admission status can be checked on the school portal as explained below:
- Visit https://putme.abu.edu.ng (ABU admission status checking portal)
- Type in your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Click ‘Search’ to access your ABU Zaria admission status.
- Checking of Admission Status through JAMB profile
Checking Admission Status on the JAMB Portal
Meanwhile, all admitted candidates through the school portal should equally be able to see their admission status through the JAMB profile as explained below:
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./
- Log in with your JAMB profile email and its password
- On your dashboard, click check admission status
- Enter your JAMB registration number and choose the appropriate year
- Click check
If however, you have not accepted you admission offer under JAMB CAPS you may not be able to see you admission status under JAMB admission status. Hence, you will need to accept CAPS first.
All admitted applicant can equally print JAMB admission letter through JAMB profile as well.