This is to inform all candidates who chose Abia State University as their First or Second Choice, those who did not choose ABSU at all but wish to migrate to ABSU through the JAMB website and who scored 160 and above in the 2020 JAMB Examination are hereby invited to register for Aptitude Test exercise.
The Registration for the Aptitude Test has commenced.
ABSU Post UTME/Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have sat for UTME 2020 with four required subjects for their proposed courses
- Candidates must have scored 160 and above in the UTME
- Candidates must have chosen Abia State University as their first or second choices during JAMb registration
- Candidates who just or had earlier changed to the university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the university and are yet to change to it but intend to change before the Post UTME/screening are eligible to apply as well.
- Candidates awaiting WAEC/NECO results can apply
ABSU Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
- Payment of N2,250 (including online transaction charge) application fee can be made online after creating the candidate’s profile at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
- There, you will generate an invoice. Choose the Undergraduate regular option and leave the FORM type option untouched.
- After successful payment, fill the form, submit and print your acknowledgment slip of completed registration.
Payment can equally be made at a bank as follows:
- Generate an invoice after creating your profile
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only. ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc; Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on the Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of the candidate and download a copy as evidence of registration.
Application Deadline and Exams Date
- The closing date for the registration of the to be announced later.
- The Aptitude Test would hold on to be announced later.
Best Related Posts
- Universities/Polytechnics Accepting Lower UTME Marks and Reasons to Do JAMB Change of Institutions
- Universities Accepting Lower Credit for Direct Entry (DE) – Accounting
- Universities and Courses that Accept D7, E8 or F9 in Physics for Admission
- 55+ Schools/Colleges of Nursing and Health Technology in Nigeria
- Delta State College of Technology Form is Out: Procedures, Courses, Price and Closing Date