2021/2022 AAUA JUPEB PROGRAMME ADMISSION EXERCISE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the JUPEB programme of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State for the 2021/2022 Academic session. Highly successful candidates, after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board [JUPEB], are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes of the University through Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB].
See: IJMB, JUPEB and Cambridge A’level: Opportunity to Gain Admission directly to 200 Level
The JUPEB Programme of AAUA will provide an intensive one-year programme teaching subjects in line with JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings.
- Business Studies/Economics/Government
- Chemistry/ Physics/Mathematics
- CRS/ Govt/Literature
AAUA JUPEB Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- A minimum of five (5) Credits (English Language, Mathematics, and three relevant subjects) obtained in not more than two sittings at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
- Applicants will not write UTME again. They will only obtain JAMB Direct entry form. This doesn’t involve writing exams
- Applicants can equally use the result to gain 200 level admission to any other schools accepting JUPEB apart from AAUA.
AAUA JUPEB Method of Application and Payment
- Visit remedial.aaua.edu.ng
- Pay the sum of #11,000 through Remita. See How To Make Remita Payment at Bank and Online: Quick Guide.
- On the prospective student’s menu, Click on JUPEB
- Go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of the study for Direct Entry Admission
- No applicant should come to Akugba for the submission of a hard copy/physical form. Once you submit online, it’s done. Be warned.
- All inquiries are to be made to the Director, Distance Learning Centre through [email protected]
Best Related Posts
- FUNAAB Predegree, IJMB, JUPEB, and Cambridge A’level Admissions: Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- FUPRE Predegree and JUPEB Form Out: See Requirements, Procedures, Price, and Closing Date
- FUOYE JUPEB – Gain 200 Level Admission After a year Program. See Guidelines, Price and Closing Date
- UNILORIN JUPEB Admissions: Price, Closing Date, Procedures, and Guide to Apply
- Achievers University Admissions: Postgraduate Studies, JUPEB Requirement, and Procedures