If you’re on this page when the post UTME registration is still in progress, you should read the guide to apply for the screening first. If you’ve applied but want to print your exam schedule or want to print your exam result, note that the university didn’t schedule or write exams for this year 2020/2021.
However, the admission would be offered through JAMB CAPS. You can log in to your post UTME profile to check the admission notification first before you check JAMB admission status. To do that, follow the guide below.
Steps to Check Admission Status Online
- Visit the Admission Portal
- Log in with your JAMB registration number and password chosen during your registration
- You can follow “Reset password link” if you’d lost your password
- Click on “Print Slip” at the right side of your dashboard
- Directly on the dashboard, a maessage informing you of admssion offer will be waiting for you, if you’re lucky.
- You also must visit JAMB CAPS to accept the admission and print both JAMB admission letter and Orginal JAMB result.
- In case, no admission notice yet, check back and keep cheking JAMB CAPS/admssion status. Managment is releasing lists by departments. Your deparment may be the next.
Best of luck!