This page is dedicated to giving you updates on the latest 9mobile job openings in Nigeria. The page will continually be updated for different positions that may be opened to holders of SSCE, NCE, ND, HND, Bsc, Msc, and higher.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services, and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Available 9Mobile Vacancies and Locations
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- Engineer, Fixed Transmission (Abuja)
- Engineer, BSS (Abuja)
- Engineer, BSS (Edo)
- Engineer, BSS (Plateau)
- Manager, Regional Sales (Lagos)
- Specialist, Security Operations (Abuja)
- Senior Engineer, VAS (Abuja)
- Senior Engineer, Transmission Planning & Optimisation (Abuja)
- Manager, Electronic and Alternate Channels (Lagos)
- Manager, HR Operations & Engagement (Lagos)
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
NOTE: If you can’t find the right openings for your qualification for now, kindly subscribe to the blog for future openings for your perfect title or bookmark the page and revisit.
Ready to apply? Visit 9Mobile job application portal
Best Related Posts
- OAU Teaching Hospital Vacancies for Bsc, M.B.B.S or M.B.Ch.B: See Details
- Sterling Bank Plc Internship Program for Undergraduates and Second Degree Applicants
- WHO Jobs for Msc, Bsc, HND, ND, NCE and SSCE Holders (All States in Nigeria)
- Jobs in Nigeria – 25+ Companies Recruitment (Federal, State and Private Businesses)
- Can Npower Beneficiaries Apply For Other Government Jobs