JUNE/JULY 2020 SSCE RESULT RELEASED
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the JUN/JUL 2020 NECO SSCE Internal, that their results have been released.
- candidates are expected to purchase a token, with which they would access their results online.
- result checker cards would no longer be used to check results
- to check results henceforth, candidates are to log on to the council’s website and click on NECO results to purchase a token that could be used to access their results.
- On the examination’s website, the instruction reads: “The new Results Online System offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results.
- Once results are released, it will be made available via the NECO Results System (https://result.neco.gov.ng/).
- Using NECO Results, candidates can check their SSCE NECO, BECE, and NCEE results by purchasing tokens.
- The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations, or any person who wishes to view the candidate’s results
Steps by Steps Guidelines to Check the Results
- Visit https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- If you don’t already have the TOKEN, click PURCHASE TOKEN
- As a first-timer, click on REGISTER. If you’d once registered, login instead
- A confirmation message will be sent to the email used. Click on the VERIFY EMAIL in the message sent to you.
- Go back to the login page and enter your email and the password you chose.
- After login, click on PURCHASE TOKEN, pay N550 through Remita Platform. You will be redirected to the Remita payment page. See How To Make Remita Payment at Bank and Online: Quick Guide.
- After payment, the TOKEN will be available in your account now. Copy that and use it to check your result
Best of luck!
Best Related Posts