About NNPC Graduates Trainee Program
NNPC graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
Education and Experiences Required
- NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
Mass Commuincation, English and History.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
Key Functional Competencies
- Information Technology
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
Ready to apply? Visit the official graduate trainee application
Best Related Posts
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment Form: Application Website/Portal, Updates and Applicants List Page
- 2017 Npower Beneficiaries Devices Update: What You Should Know
- Nursing Jobs: Home and Elder Care Nurse/Matron Openings in Nigeria
- 2019 Npower Application/Recruitment: Portal/Website, Apply, Latest Update and Contacts
- 4 Stage Next After Obtaining Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Form